How does it work?
Question : Is this service covered by Medicare or Insurance ?
- Medicare pays for skilled care only.
- Many insurance companies will pay for services for a limited time.
Question: What kind of help is available ?
- First, everyone is unique.
- This means you need to talk to a real live person to work out a program for you and your family.
- This can be handled easiliy on the phone at your convience.
- Customized to fix your needs.
- Your needs may be only once a month, 2 times a week, or just on weekends.
We offer specialized split shifts. This reduces the cost , yet someone is there to help during critical times of need. As an example: 9 am to 12 p.m:. for breakfast, grooming and lunch. Then back again from 5 pm - 8 pm for supper and bedtime preparation.
- After Surgery Care
- As a general rule, the Care Provider is assigned as needed 1 to 3 days around the clock, then the shift is reduced each day until the client feels safe to be alone